Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sola's debut!

Shoftly after my childhood times in the kitchen, I become interested to creating dishes that both my tastebuds and my body will be happy about. Hence the exciting adventures in recipe modification and creation to make my favourite foods low calorie, low sugar, and low fat. Over the years of work (play) in my humble kitchen, I've established a repetoire of recipes, kitchen tools, and cultural cooking knowledge. I've always wanted to share this journey with the world, but alas, being a student got in the way. Now, having left all-nighters and cram study-sessions behind, I am ready to debut my tastebudding ideas!

Because I'm from Vancouver, naturally I'm interested in multicultural cuisine. Here you will find sweet and savory dishes as well as dishes with international inspiration. Please do not post pictures or recipes without permission or a reference to my blog. Please enjoy!

No comments: